International Investment Subsidy
The Inglis International Investment Subsidy is an initiative designed to reward international investment at Inglis' Select Sales for buyers travelling from outside of Australasia.
In order to qualify for the Inglis International Investment Subsidy all of the following criteria must be met.
- Complete and submit to Inglis the applicable International Investment Subsidy Registration Form for the relevant sale(s) being attended with a recognised address outside of Australasia, no later than one week prior to the sale commencement date.
- The buyer's account must be settled with Inglis according to their trading terms arranged with Inglis prior to the sale. The extension of credit or finance by Inglis to a buyer at a prior sale shall not automatically apply to the next sale, and it is the buyer's responsibility to reaffirm credit arrangements with Inglis prior to any sale.
- The minimum total spend, to qualify for a subsidy is AU$75,000 (not inclusive of GST).
International Investment Subsidies only apply to buyers who have travelled to the sale(s) and purchased for themselves or clients based outside of Australasia.
- One International Investment Subsidy will be paid per buyer per sale.
- This Subsidy Scheme will commence in January 2013 and is not available to buyers within Australasia.
- The purchaser's travel itinerary must coincide with the origin and timing of the relevant Select Sale.
- The Scheme will give a set refund based on distance travelled and total spend (please refer to the below table).
- International Investment Subsidy figures are non-negotiable and will not be re-calculated under any circumstances.
- The class, method and route of travel and the choice of accommodation will be at the discretion of the buyer.
- Inglis will only pay the International Investment Subsidy into the buyers designated account (as indicated on the Registration Form) once Inglis has been provided with, and is satisfied with proof of payment for all purchases.
- Inglis reserve the right to refuse payment of any subsidies at their discretion.
- The International Investment Subsidy is extended to buyers at Inglis' Select Sale(s) only.
- An International Investment Subsidy for purchases made at the Australian Easter Broodmare Sale will not be paid if the buyer is already eligible for an International Investment Subsidy for purchases made at the Australian Easter Yearling Sale.
Travel Zone Subsidy Chart
|Zone||Geographical Tier||Level One (1)||Subsidy||Level Two (2)||Subsidy|
|Zone A||Asia||Total spend of $75,000 - $150,000||$2,000||Total spend in excess of $150,000||$6,000|
|Zone B||Africa & Middle East||Total spend of $75,000 - $150,000||$2,500||Total spend in excess of $150,000||$8,500|
|Zone C||Europe||Total spend of $75,000 - $150,000||$2,500||Total spend in excess of $150,000||$8,500|
|Zone D||North, South & Central America||Total spend of $75,000 - $150,000||$3,000||Total spend in excess of $150,000||$10,000|