- Transport Info
- Upcoming Sales
- Make an offer
- Travel Services
- Entry forms
- Inglis race series
- Sales calendar
- Inglis staff
- X-ray repository
- Inglis TV
- Photo Gallery
- Inglis Partners
- Owners bonus with Luxbet
Inglis Sharemarket FAQ - Syndicators
What is the Inglis Sharemarket?
Inglis has introduced this service to assist licensed syndicators to on-sell shares in horses to members of the public.
What is the cost?
Syndicators who purchase horses from Inglis sales may advertise shares on this website for free. Shares in other horses may also be advertised for a listing fee of $350 plus GST.
What are the requirements to list?
There are four requirements to list:
- A Product Disclosure Statement must be lodged. The listing will not go up until we have this on the site.
- A Photo of the Horse
- The full value of the horse at syndication. Please note that this price is inclusive of GST
- The number of shares in the syndicate. Please note that the limit is 20 shares
If you can also advise the following we can have these added to the page (these are optional but will help you sell the horse).
- A Vet Report
- The Trainer of Record
- Syndication Notes - any notes that you wish to add in regarding the qualities of the horse
- Video – we can load any Sirecam or other video of the horse onto the site.
How do I list a horse?
To list a horse please send the details above to [email protected] and we will have the horse listed as soon as possible
How long does the listing last?
Listings expire 180 days from the time that they are first listed on the site. You are required as a syndicator to advise us when shares are sold in the horses listed or if the horse has completed syndication.